Cooking Classes Venice
Cooking classes in Venice are the best experience when it comes to food. A venetian culinary class will not only allow you to experience a unique cooking adventure, it will also be a glimpse of the history of food in Italy. You will get to travel back in time as Venetian cuisine has a long and distinct history and is quite different from modern Italian cuisine.
Whether it’s pasta making or seafood culinary course, cooking class in Venice is an experience that you cannot miss out on. Let’s find out the best cooking classes in Venice that will allow you to recreate your favorite dishes at home!
Traditional Home Cooking Classes Experience in Venice
- Enjoy a home cooking classes Venice that will help you experience traditional Venetian cuisine in a hands-on way.
- Choose from a variety of home cooking classes available. These courses are led by local chefs who know the cuisine inside out and can teach you the basics of Venetian cuisine through practical exercises.
- You will learn the fundamentals of cooking Venetian dishes using fresh ingredients through traditional methods.
- Take part in a full lunch session where you’ll get to eat all the dishes you prepared, accompanied with local wines. This is an experience not to be missed!
Venetian Cooking Classes
Whether it is for a school project or a special occasion, these lessons can be a fun and educational way to learn about food and culinary abilities. If you are looking for a private cooking class in Venice, or for small groups of persons, look no further than our Cooking Classes Venice, precisley in Cannareggio, the heart of the city.
Food market tour and Cooking Classes Venice
The Rialto market is one of the most vibrant sites in Venice, Veneto, located on the banks of the canal. It is home to over 300 local food stalls and market vendors selling fresh products, vegetables, fruits, meat, seafood, and pasta. The market is also a popular shopping destination for locals and tourists alike. If you’re interested in cooking a fresh Italian meal with a local chef, it would be a great idea to choose one of the cooking classes Venice that plans a food market tour to shop for ingredients at the Rialto open-air market.
This is exatly how we plan our cooking classes Venice, first a genuine market food tour and then a hands-on lesson learning how to prepare different types of Italian food and recipes while having fun with friends or family. Check out or cooking school on our website for more information: venicecookingschool.it or send us an email firstname.lastname@example.org
Cooking lesson in Venice
Experience a cooking lesson in Venice with a local chef to make a starter, main dish and dessert with local wine, techniques, and ingredients. This will allow you to create delicate flavors and textures. The experience will provide you with valuable cooking knowledge as well as improve your culinary skills.
One of the Best Cooking lesson in Venice, Italy
Our cooking lesson in Venice, Cannareggio, offers you a unique experience.
- First, you will explore Rialto Market tour, local market where you can select the freshest seasonal ingredients before class.
- Second, you will learn the art of fresh pasta or fresh fish making, among other techniques, in a private class or in small groups of persons, depending on your preferences. All this under the expert eye of our professional chef Lorenzo.
- Finally, you will enjoy lunch with the dishes you prepared, while tasting a sparkling prosecco or soft drink.
- This is a half-day course taking in english, to help you living this traditional home cooking experience for the best!
This cooking course is one of the best cooking lessons in Venice, Italy, and it is sure to be a memorable cooking experience.
Hands-on recipes: cooking lesson in Venice
Are you ready to discover the secrets of Venetian cuisine plus some of the history of Venice? Look no further than our hands-on cooking lesson in Venice! Located in the charming neighborhood of Cannareggio, our Venice cooking class offers a truly authentic culinary experience.
Learn how to prepare traditional venetian dishes from scratch, using only the freshest and most flavorful ingredients. Our professional chef Lorenzo will guide you every step of the way, sharing his expert knowledge and tips for success.
Take a notebook and write down some of our main traditional recipes to start to immerse yourself in the atmosphere of the lovely venetian lagoon.
Fresh egg pasta – Pasta fresca
Let’s begin with the most typical Italian dish, fresh egg pasta, well known as Pasta Fresca. Here we will give you the tips for creating the famous Tagliatelle:
1) Create a flour volcano, add a pinch of salt, break the eggs in the middle and start mixing them with a fork. Then, use your hands to knead until you get a homogeneous mixture.
2) Use the pasta machine to create the sheets of pasta and go on to cut the strips for the tagliatelle.
3) Cook the pasta in abundant salted water for 3 minutes. Drain and mix with the sauce. Enjoy your meal like a home cook!
Potato gnocchi is a traditional Italian pasta dish made from potatoes and flour:
1) Boil the potatoes in plenty of cold water for about 20 – 25 minutes.
2) Drain the potatoes, remove the peel before mashing them and wait till they become cool.
3) Use a potato masher, make a dry puree and let it cool in a bowl for at least 10 minutes.
4) Knead quickly, just long enough to assemble all the ingredients.
5) Form a ball and immediately make your potato dumplings!
Fresh seasonal sauce is one of the main ingredients in the Italian cuisine. Let’s talk about our meat sauce, ideal for tagliatelle, spaghetti, bigoli and potato gnocchi. Here we just teach you the basic ingredients to buy, then check out our webiste for the complete recipe!
300 g of ground beef, 100 g of Italian sausage, 1 carrot, 1 red onion, 1 garlic, Olive oil, 1 tomato can (good quality), Rosemary/sage/thyme, a pinch of salt/pepper, Parmigiano. Only the best ingredients are used during our cooking lesson in Venice, to reach perfection!
Seafood: Baked Sea Bream
Baked sea bream is a delicious Italian dish that is easy to prepare and full of flavor. In order to achieve the best results, it is important to use fresh ingredients and follow the below method:
1) To make sea bream with baked potatoes, cut the potatoes into slices, then cut the cherry tomatoes in half.
2) Cover a pan with a sheet of parchment paper. Pour a round of oil on the prepared parchment paper, put the potatoes, season with salt, pepper and oregano.
3) Add the sea bream and add the cherry tomatoes and garlic, season with salt, pepper, oregano and a drizzle of oil.
4) Close the packet of both baking paper and foil and bake in a preheated oven for about 20 minutes at 180 degrees.
The classic Italian One! Is there someone not in love with tiramisu?
Here are some tips for its preparation: separate the eggs and beat the whites until stiff. Whip the egg yolks with the sugar and a little Marsala and add the mascarpone, mix well. Add the whites. Wet the biscuits with the coffee and place them on a tray, covering the first layer with the cream. Repeat for other layers and let it rest in the fridge for an hour. Serve with cocoa powder on top. Book now your cooking lesson in Venice to enjoy your sweet creation!
Is a cooking class in Venice worth it?
Yes, a cooking class in Venice is definitely worth it. Not only you will learn how to make Italian dishes from a professional chef, but you’ll also have the opportunity to experience a unique culinary setting. Best of all, it’s a great way to spend a few hours and have a lot of fun! Here below all the links you need to learn more about our Cooking lesson in Venice, don’t miss it!
Phone +39 348 228 4592